Relationships are critical for creating a healthy, happy, and fulfilling life. They are all around us - from the people we interact with on a day-to-day basis to the animals and nature in our environment. Our relationships are built on the connections we forge with the people, places, and things in our life - whether that be the connections with our friends and family, our pets, or the emotional bonds we tie to items such as heirloom effects that have been passed down from generation to generation.
On today’s episode, I share who I am, my background, and why I decided to launch the Relationships! Let’s Talk About It podcast. I share what you can expect from each episode and guest conversation featured on the show as well as my intention to help more people forge deeper, more meaningful, and authentic relationships with those around them. I also explain what it truly means to build deep connections with your spouse or significant other as well as tips on how to forge more meaningful connections within your relationships.
“You cannot connect with somebody else if you are disconnected from yourself.” - Pripo Teplitsky
This week on Relationships! Let’s Talk About It:
- The impact that building connections can have on your relationships.
- How being authentic and vulnerable leads to creating deeper connections and more meaningful relationships.
- How your self-worth and self-compassion impacts the connections you forge with those around you.
- The impact of creating eye-contact while building connections and relationships.
- How hand-holding creates a deeper connection with your spouse or significant other.
- The role that compatibility plays on your relationships.
- The importance of listening and being present with your partner.
- The impact that playing and participating in fun activities with your partner can have on your connection and relationship.
- How showing appreciation of yourself and those around you helps develop stronger bonds throughout your relationships.
Sponsored by StillPoint Wellness
StillPoint Wellness is Asheville’s premier spa experience. Enjoy effortless relaxation and rejuvenate your body through Still Point’s world-class services including Esalen Massage®, Salt Water Floatation, also known as sensory deprivation, Cranial Sacral Therapy, and Somatic Psychology. Experience the healing powers of deep relaxation like never before!
Schedule your first appointment by visiting www.StillPointWell.com or call (828) 348-5372.
Mention the code: Pripo to receive 10% off your first Salt Water Floatation and Esalen Massage®!
Let’s Talk About It!
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of Relationships! Let’s Talk About It - the show to help you forge deeper, more meaningful connections and relationships with those around you. If you enjoyed this week’s episode, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us a rating and review. Don’t forget to visit our website, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and share your favorite episodes on social media!
Theme music provided by Adi the Monk
The Stories We Tell Ourselves/ Do You Dare to Change Yours“Our life is a story”, yet some of our individual stories that we tell ourselves
Heartshare: Making Your Relationship A PriorityI reveal the many reasons it’s difficult for us to prioritize our relationship
Peace Begins At HomeDavid joins me today to dive deep into what peacemaking is. We discuss the impor
Allowing Influence From Your PartnerIn this episode, Corey and I share some examples of opening up to influence in o